Friday, October 19, 2007

Tomb Raider Ascension Trailer online

The trailer is now available online for my new movie TOMB RAIDER ASCENSION.

To view it, please click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuirESIv-DE

Also please, if you like it, email the link to all your friends, family, work colleagues and contacts and pets if necessary!!!! I know I'm biased, but I think it's pretty good.

The film premiere is going to take place on 13 Nov and the whole movie will be available online at the end of November.

I will update this blog as news develops and update it again after the premiere to let you know how it goes. I'm really looking forward to it.

Blessings!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil.
We spoke at Tony K's party at the weekend and I have checked out your trailer. "Brilliant" is all that I can say.
Dump the part time day job and focus on this. I never knew you were so talented.
Best of luck with the launch/ release whatever you call it. Oh yeah Premiere.
Mike S.

5/11/07 3:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home